Sunday, February 27, 2011

Etsy's Got Talent is Here!



Yes, Etsy's Got Talent has finally arrived. The grand winner is going to win a million dollars at the end of the season. Just joking!!! My new blog 'Etsy's Got Talent' is up and running though. In short I call it EGT. It can be accessed both at http://www.etsysgottalent.com/ and http://www.etsysgottalent.blogspot.com/.

Why did I start another blog? The reason is simple. I want to construct a shop directory of the best shops for Etsy shoppers and lovers. I call it the unofficial Etsy shop directory, an alternative way to shop Etsy. More categories are going to be added and refined on a regular basis. I've been working very hard on all the graphics I use on the blog. Shop and artist features are soon to follow. It's a growing process and I'm planning to add many more fun features to EGT.

It's a daunting task by any standard. It will take me a long time and a great deal of work to reach that goal. And of course I can't do it without help. I'm asking my blog readers to pitch in.

Here is how you can help:

♥ *Contact me if you want to be added to the directory (if you're a seller on Etsy) or when you discover new shops and I'll add it to the directory

♥ Promote EGT your own way, blog it, share it, tweet it... Send me feedback when you can so I'm aware of your effort

♥ Follow EGT and leave comments when you see something you're interested in


Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

Let's start discovering!

* Shops in EGT's directory are subject to approval at this point. Click here to see my full disclaimer.

2 comments:

  1. Great job and idea! I will check it out and follow, personally I find myself continually educating people about etsy, handing out business cards, not just for my shops sake, but just to get people to go to etsy...so this is great, thanks! Aloha, Connie

    ReplyDelete